- First you need to configure your MPC-HC on your PC/Laptop/… Therefor you need to start MPC-HC and go to ‚View –> Options‘:
- In the options menu you need to navigate to ‚Player –> Web interface‘. There you need to activate the ‚Listen on port‘ option and save it.
- Last but not least you need to configure the MPC-HC Remote App. Start it and navigate to the settings page:
Of course you need to make sure, that your phone can reach your PC/Laptop/…
Here are some tips if this won’t work:
- Did you try an IP instead of the hostname?
- Did you check if you could ping your cell from your laptop?
- Can you reach MPC-HC with an browser on you laptop?
- e.g. FireFox –> http://localhost:13579/ with default MPC-HC settings
Do not hesitate to leave an comment if something is unclear!